AARP TaxAide District 16 covers an area entirely East of I5 from the southern end of Seattle through Renton, Kent, Auburn, Covington and Enumclaw. To find sites in other parts of Washington state or the US, go to the AARP TaxAide Locator.
Locations, Schedule & Appointments
Our individual sites take appointments in different ways depending on the requirements and capabilities of our host sites and some sites are walk-in only (no appointments).
There is an intake booklet that taxpayers must complete before we can prepare your return. You can obtain a copy from the site prior to your appointment. If you pick it up the same day as your appointment, please arrive 1/2 hour early to allow time to enter the information.
|New Holly Library||7058 32nd Ave S Seattle WA 98118||Sat 10:00am-2:00pm||Sign-up here|
|Jefferson Community Center||3801 Beacon Ave S Seattle WA 98108||(not available this year)|
|Renton Senior Center||211 Burnett Ave N Renton WA 98057||Thurs 9:00am-4:00pm||425-430-6633|
|Renton Highlands Neighborhood Center||800 Edmonds Ave NE Renton WA 98056||Fri 9:00am – Noon||425-306-0707 or TaxaideRHL@comcast.net|
|Renton Highlands Library||2801 NE 10th St. Renton WA 98056||Thurs 10:30am-3:30pm & Sat Noon-3:00pm||425-306-0707 or TaxaideRHL@comcast.net|
|Skyway Library||12601 76th Ave S Seattle WA 98178||Tues 10:00am-3:00pm||walk-in|
|Kent Regional Library||212 2nd Ave N Kent WA 98032||Mon 4:30pm-7:45pm & Sat 10:00am-4:45pm||235-859-3330|
|Auburn Senior Center||808 9th St SE Auburn WA 98002||Mon 9:00am-3:00pm||253-931-3016|
|Auburn Public Library||1102 Auburn Way S Auburn WA 98002||Wed 4:30pm-8:00pm||253-931-3018|
|Covington Library||27100 164th Ave SE Covington WA 98042||Mon & Wed 10:00am-4:00pm & Sat Noon-4:00pm||253-630-8761|
|Enumclaw Public Library||1700 First Street Enumclaw WA 98022||Thurs 10:00am-3:00pm||360-825-2938|
What to Bring
It’s important that you bring the following information to your appointment. A more complete list can be found here.
- Government Issued Photo Id (Drivers License or Passport) for taxpayer (and spouse if joint return)
- Social Security Card or other Government document with full Social Security Number for every individual on your tax return
- Current year tax information, including:
- W-2 forms (wages, gambling winnings)
- 1099 forms (Social Security benefits, pensions, IRAs, dividends, interest, unemployment benefits)
- Brokerage statements
- Real estate tax and mortgage interest statements
- Scholarship, tuition, and student loan statements
- Health Savings Account and medical insurance forms
- Self employment income and expense data
- Checkbook or bank document if you want to direct deposit a refund or make a payment to the IRS from your bank account.
- Last year’s tax return
No results found in this location. Please try again.
updated Jan 24, 2019